Friday, August 05, 2005

Sleepover

What began as an innocent little sleep over is now a full blown slumber-thon (I imagine, without the slumber part.)

My most adorable pregnant friend Lisa just came by to drop of her two oldest girls to stay over with my nine year old. She also had her younger two with her, ages four and two. I couldn't ler her leave with the younger two, because it's pretty obvious she's in the early stages of labor and needs to get some rest. 3 of her 4 girls so far have been homebirths, and she's planning on going that route this time. I know her husband won't be home for a while to help with the littles, and since I'm taking her two helpers I couldn't imagine letting her leave with them. So it's mega-slumber party time. Six girls, two boys, me and J.

Best wishes to Lisa and God help me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Suburby said...

Sounds like a totally valid reason to make cupcakes! (I don't know about you, but I am always looking for one.)

5:56 AM  
Blogger Moveelvr said...

Hope all lived through Mega-Slumber party 2005.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Marti said...

Yeah, hope it was a blast! LOL!

Have a great day!

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home