Sunday, September 24, 2006

Coming around again.

apologies in advance for bad typing skills, I'm a bit tipseeeeeeeee......../.ytdc

OK, I admit it. I went out for a few srinks. OR drinks. Whatever.

My best friend's first ex-husband saw me, grabbed my face, and planted the best kiss I've had in a LOOOONG time on me. Called me his girl and told me to leave my husband. And then introduced me (as his best girl) to what I assumed would be his conquest for the night. Never mind I hadn't seen him in months. Oh, Abrams. You know I love you. If only you hadn't married my best friend first.

Oddly, exactly seven years ago tonight I went out with the same best friend. I ended up in a compromising position with, yes, some guy I picked up in a bar. THe only reson I remember this is that the next morning I was awakened by a phone call telling me my grandma had died. All I remember is crying in the shower, still drunk, knowing I had to go to work ( although why I thought it was so goddamn important to go, I'll never really know. I went in, still crying and reeking of beer, just to help some retired couple pick out colors for their new house. Jesus, I'm an idiot.)

So , in bar number two tonight, who do we run into? MR. Compromising position man. Of course. This is my life.

But wait!! There's more!!!

Exactly 5 years and 364 days ago, I went into labor with my son. Tomorrow I celebrate his birthday (one day early), on the anniversary of my grandma's death. So unreal.

I think Jennifer and I need to stop going out the weekend before my birthday. It never ends well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I've never ended up pregnant after drinking all night:)

Ummmm oh...yeah.

Chris
My Blog

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home