Thursday, September 21, 2006

Dropout

Yeah, faced with the prospect of 12 hour workdays and dealing with my son's ever-increasing Kinder problems I have decided there is no way I can do 12 credits, even online. So I dropped them all. There were waiting lists for the classes I was registered for, so I like to think it was my little way of helping other students get the classes they need to graduate, so they can avoid lives of crime and become productive members of society. Yes. That's my motivation. I'm so damn altruistic.

I would go into the Kinder problems now, but I have to be at work any minute. Suffice it to say there may be medication, and my background in molecular biology and neuro-chemistry has taught me just enough to be very, very afraid.

It's gonna be OK, It's gonna be OK..............

2 Comments:

Blogger Moveelvr said...

Ah college students everywhere thank you for your sacrifice! I'm thinking positive thoughts that the Kinder issues will work out. I survived the first week of school without too much trauma.

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope things workout, but with your kids being first in your life which is absolutely understandable, i say continue to find a way to get more education, because it can certainly go along way in making your and your kids life better financially anyway.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home