Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Randomness while I study...

10:49 PM
Neil Diamond's "Forever in Blue Jeans" is the most romantic song EVER.

10:52 PM
Except for the lyric "Honey's sweet, but it ain't nothin next to Baby's treat."
That's just...eewww.

10:58PM
"I was wrong, now I find, just one thing makes me forget... red, red wine.."
SIGH.
Yes, he's 80 years old but I would still throw my panties at him.

11:55 PM

7.5 hours till the freakin' hell day of tests. aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhh

2 Comments:

Blogger Moveelvr said...

Good luck on the tests...I don't know if it's bad luck to say good luck for test, but just in case break a leg.

Don't the sweat the movie thing...I coulda called...ah well. It turned out pretty good, there are some technical things but all in all I think it turned out pretty good.

Oh yeah..I got a new car yesterday!! I mean a NEW CAR!! You'll have to read my post for details.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Moveelvr said...

"I am, I said"
...
"I am, I cried"
...
"I am, said I"

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home