Monday, March 05, 2007

Is this thing on?

So, let's call it a 6 month Sabbatical. While I went to school and worked.

So much has happened.
So little has changed.

First up: My job is ending at the end of March. The corporation is closing my branch. I'm fine with that. Hopefully I can draw unemployment this spring and summer. If not, I have two interviews for design jobs lined up. Which is exactly what I don't want to do anymore. So, here's hoping I can get on the dole. With any luck I can keep Maddie in child care and pursue some "me" things for a couple of months. We'll see...

I dropped 5 of my credits this quarter as I was JUST TOO BUSY. And I am hopelessly behind in the remaining classes. But finals are coming up and I just may pull it out in time.


My health is giving me a tough run lately, and it has everything to do with bad genes and bad eating habits. Must cut out the processed wheat and corn and sugar.

I really should get on with making dinner. Nobody checks this anymore I am sure, but just in case: I'll be back later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home