Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A pox on my house.

I got a 90 on my lecture exam last week. YAY ME!! However...

I don't know who I pissed off, but it seems there has been a pox placed on my home. Maybe it was that kirby salesman who I yelled at through the door to go away last week.

I have another stupid lab practical wednesday. I have had two weeks to learn 350 terms relating to the skeletal system. I know about fifty.
I have to give a speech friday, and I left my outline open in word without saving it. You know what happened.
I have a math test wednesday as well as a speech test, also.

AND

My two littlest have chicken pox.

BTW, did I mention I got a 90 on my lecture exam last week?

You take the good you take the bad you take them both and there you have the facts of life, the facts of life.

A pox, I tell you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Deborah said...

congratulations on the 90! Have you had the pox yet? What are the odds that you will get a dose of the red itchy spots?

You probably already know this bone, but the finger bones are called 'flanges'. I know this because my mom used to tell me to keep my dirty little flanges off her clothes.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home