Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I found the secret to productivity...

It's called PROCRASTINATION. Really. Let me show you why..

While putting off doing A&P homework, I have:

Gotten my office totally organized.

Ditto bills, park association stuff.

Got completely caught up on Math and Speech homework.

Planned my schedule not only for next quarter, but also a contingency schedule for the next two years should I not get accepted into the Rad Tech program and need to apply to WSU nursing school.

Cleaned and rearranged my bedroom.

Caught up on laundry (ok, the babysitter and the kids did that but I pay them (ok,with my husbands money)) (((Get off my back)))

Managed to communicate to my husband exactly what I want for Valentine's day (see previous post.)

Caught up on all the movies I ever wanted to see.

Got a serious bikini wax. Seriously.

Cleaned the bathroom.

Updated my blog more than twice this month.

So as you can tell, as long is there is something worse to do, all of my other work will get done. Hmmm.

I think my next project will be getting a job cleaning out septic tanks. With my tongue. Putting that off should get me an "A" in A&P for sure.

2 Comments:

Blogger Deborah said...

bikini wax? How exactly does that work out? DOes the bikini wax technician get to see you the same way the gynecologist does?

I am glad to hear the procrastination can earn A's. I am currently procrastinating a paper by reading your blog.

12:40 PM  
Blogger The Accidental Housekeeper said...

Um, yeah, she pretty much does (minus the speculum). It was great, though. We had such a great, unexpected conversation about empowerment and how being bare isn't, for us, about pleasing our men (although I am ashamed to say that was my motivation for making the appointment) it's about having a little bit of power and freedom hidden away from the world. I completely forgot to be awkward while it was going on. If you find the right waxer, it is great therapy.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home