Friday, January 20, 2006

Don't wanna be an american idiot.

Americans have always had an ambivalent attitude toward intelligence. When they feel threatened, they want a lot of it, and when they don't, they regard the whole thing as somewhat immoral.
-Vernon A. Walters


I read this and then I took a Tickle IQ Test:


Your IQ score is:

You scored 140 on Tickle's IQ test. This means that based on your answers, your IQ score is between 130 and 140. Most people's IQs are between 70 and 130.
In fact, 95% of all people have IQs within that range. 68% of people score between 80 and 120. The following chart to your right, shows these percentages and where your IQ score is on that scale.



How do you relate to other IQ test takers?




Yeah, sometimes I take an IQ test to feel better about myself. Although, knowing that over 95% of Americans are dumber than me scares the holy living crap outta me.

6 Comments:

Blogger Moveelvr said...

Check out the big brain on Brad..er..I mean Accidental Housekeeper...he he he.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Moveelvr said...

I see that Brokeback is playing in Yakima...I'm certain that is a sign of the apocalypse. Run don't walk to see it before it's too late.

3:00 PM  
Blogger The Accidental Housekeeper said...

I don't know if I can get past the angry christians..... they've formed a human barricade

9:02 PM  
Blogger The Accidental Housekeeper said...

That's barrAcade. see? I'm smart.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Marti said...

Proud of you!

My blog is hosed - I can’t get in to publish to it any more, so I’m starting over at:
http://enterthelaughter.blogspot.com/

1:16 PM  
Blogger Marti said...

Happy Groundhog Day!

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home