Thursday, January 19, 2006

Boy Crazy

I find it telling that although I am married, overweight, unattractive and a mom that when I look at my Anatomy & Physiology professor (who is 4 years younger than me and has his Ph. D) all I can think about is what he would be like in bed.

And in Speech yesterday, some 19 year old athlete decided to look me in the eye during his speech, and I found myself wondering if he did that because he finds me attractive, or so unattractive I am the least intimidating person in the class, or if I just remind him of his mom.

It is also telling that the person I speak with the most as school is an 18 year old boy who I am taking two classes with who is going for the same degree I am (and therefore is in competition with me for one of 18 spots.)

I must mull on this for a while before I decide if it's telling me something about my marriage, my self esteem, or my educational choices.

Carry on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deborah said...

if you find out what it is telling you , clue me in. I often look at my professors and think, "WOuld I get an A if I licked his balls?"

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home