Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Happy All Hallow's Day, cause I forgot to post on the eve, and many days before that.

To quote moveelvr "You need to update this mutha!"

Indeed.

What I have been up to is not smoking (still, wahoo), and sexual reproduction. In biology. Sheesh. Pervs.

Although I find it hilarious (because, you know, I'm a twelve year old boy ) that the last five times I've spoken in class I've gotten to use the word gonads repeatedly. GONADS. Look it up, it's scientific. And also? Testicles? is slang. THE PROPER TERM IS TESTES. Really, look it up. I'll wait.

Done? Okay then, moving on.

Tomorrow: Halloween pictures. A hint: one of my kids is a cross dresser.

Today: A question for all y'alls. What is a polite way to tell a ten year old girl who lives in my house that dreams are only interesting to the people who have them? And listening? to your dreams? for HOURS? makes me want to poke my eardrums out? And to get paid enough to listen to anybody else's dreams would require a master's degree that I simply don't have the time to acheive?

Anyone??

OK, get back to me.

I just finished writing a terrific little paper for my biology seminar about firewalking and spontaneous human combustion. Fascinating stuff.


NOT. (See, not only am I twelve but I am a twelve year old boy circa 1991.)

In other news, all I ever do is homework. Well, homework and Tivo. Let's be realistic. Tivo and me, we have a special relationship. He's there when I need him. I love me some Tivo. wooooweeee. Damn.

3 Comments:

Blogger Moveelvr said...

Congratulations on the no smokey!! Ah yes...I am Tivo's dirty little whore as well.

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you give the ten-year-old a journal? Lots of people like to journal their dreams. Then she can pour out her musings onto paper instead of into your ears.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Marti said...

Wait until she gets into anime' (I think it's required now when they turn 12) and spends hours telling you her fan fiction stories...word...........for.......word.

LOL


Congrats on the good fight against tobacco!

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home