Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Hey, I think I have a real life friend!

I can't find the time for anything aside from going to school and doing biology homework. It's making me crazy, because everyday I think of something I want to blog about, but I never find the uninterrupted time. Right now I'm dashing this off while the baby is napping, but the molecular structure of amino acids and polypeptides is waiting in the office for my full attention.

I think I made a new friend today, which is always a bonus. She's Maggie and she's a graduate student (in Bioterrorism! In my BIOLOGY CLASS. YAY) and she had second and fourth grade boys and lives up the street from me and is not twenty two. Wahoo!!

She also has a Degree in IT and worked as a page at NBC in New York and is my lab partner.

So, anyway, that's a good thing. Nice to find someone I have something in common with. (Well, just the kids and neighborhood thing, but it's a start!

I really need to go do my homework now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Deborah said...

congratulations! Real life friends can be so much more fun than imaginary friends! At least when you get in troulbe with a real life friend, as opposed to an imaginary friend, people don't think your nuts for blaiming your behavior on the friend.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Robert Hann, Broker Associate at Weichert, Realtors-Nickel Gorup said...

Great story. I love the order of your life.

RGH
www.rghsblog.blogspot.com

7:34 PM  
Blogger Suburby said...

I am happy for you, Accidental Housekeeper! And, I didn't even know there was an area of study devoted exclusively to bioterrorism! I think if I had it to do over again I would change my major, to that or Art History!

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home