Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Random Annoying...

Things that are contributing to my foul mood. (And no, I am not PMSing. That's way worse than this:)

1. I went to the doctor today about my lower back pain, which was way better this morning than it has been. He proceeded to make me wait for 45 minutes, then manipulated my back in such a way that I can no longer sit, stand, or lie down without pain. Then he told me I need an MRI.

2. Oh, GOD THE FIGHTING. I swear I am going to lock all the children in a cage until two of them are rendered unable to yell and whine anymore.

3. Trip to Reno in eight days is a good thing. $300 left in my checking account before trip to reno with school shopping yet to be done is a bad thing. If my tickets were refundable I probably wouldn't go, as it is now it looks like I'll be staying with my in-laws the whole weekend.

4. Did I mention I can't sit, stand or lie down?

5. My lawn hasn't been mowed in three weeks. (No, that's not a double entendre. Although I guess it could be to the same effect.)

6. My printer and smart-card reader are not yet hooked up to my computer. Man, why didn't I marry that guy who owns a computer store. Oh, wait. I did.

7. Our new store will be ready to move into in one week. We will not be here when that happens.

8. I found us the perfect house in the perfect neighborhood at ther perfect price. A turn-of-the- century home with 7 bedrooms, cosmetic problems only (eg: easy to fix) in an established neighborhood with a giant yard. Unfortunately, my current house is mortgaged to the hilt to pay for above new store and I cannot buy it.

9. The skin on my butt cheeks is itching for some unknown reason.

10. I have "The Facts of Life" theme song stuck in my head, but I don't really know all the words so I'm just repeating "you take the goo, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have the facts of life, the facts of life. There's a dadedadado, dadedodedodedo la la la, la lala."

11. I am overcome with guilt for not calling my birthday friend, and I am annoyed at myself for not calling solely because I don't have a present for her.

1 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

I'm terrible at the birthday thing. One year, I thought I got my sisters right on time.
"July 16, Happy Birthday". "Uh..........My Birthday in June 16!" The following year, again, right on top of it.
"Happy 40th!" on the right date. "Uh.......I'm 41!"
Oh well, she knows I love her!
Peace................"

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home