Friday, September 23, 2005

It's GOOD!! And NOT SUCKY!!

Just busy. And good. I swear I have to be bi-polar. Because after all my poopy feelings the last month or so, it's good. AND EXCITING! FOR! NO! REASON!

I have a confession.

I am really, really, horribly bad at being a stay at home mom.

HOWEVER!

I am really good at being a student, with a babysitter who straightens up my house before I get home and does my laundry!!

And a husband who doesn't mind if I lock myself in my office doing homework while he tends to the children!!

I am loving life right now. I am totally the geek who the teacher speaks directly to when he's lecturing , with a stupid smile on my face, nodding in agreement at everything he has to say.

"Evolution is the process of beneficial heritable traits out-surviving the least beneficail heritable traits in a given population over time..."

YES! YES! I SEE!

"The addiitive inverse of three fourths is negative three fourths while the reciprical of three fourths is four thirds...."

UH HUH!! FANTASTIC. I LOVE RECIPROCALS!!

"Interpersonal communication can be qualitative and quantitative, while impersonal communication is simply quantitative.."

YES!! COMMUNICATION IS GOOD! GO TEACHER GO!!

I have lots of homework every day... and I am totally digging it. It's only been a week this quarter, but full-time college seems to be the place for me. Initially my plan had been to go for three years and get my X-RAY Tech certification, but now I feel like I really need to just go for it and become a Radiologic Oncologist because that's like ten more years of school!! WOOHEE!!

OK, I cannot imagine feeling this way during finals week but I'm on a high now which I will ride for all it's worth. I'm going to go explain the Scientific Method and factor some polynomials now.

Don't wait up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marti said...

Wonderful to hear you so chipper!

Keep those high spirits throughout the term, and you'll do great!

Best wishes to you!

5:32 AM  
Blogger Deborah said...

You have a babysitter that cleans for you?! I am envious. But! I feel your elation--going to school is the biggest high I have had since I put down the pipe...oooh...the joy of having the professor look right at you when he speaks. It is better then getting kissed by a rock and roll drummer. (Does that speak to my age?)

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home