Tuesday, September 06, 2005

It's the patriotic thing to do...

Go here.

Impeach Bush.

All I'm saying is that if a president can be impeached for lying about a blow job, than the current president should be impeached for lying about his motivation for invading IRAQ.

Let's not even get into how poorly he handled the two largest US disasters of the last fifty years.

Or Civil liberties violations. Or Tax cuts for large corporations like Walmart.

Patriots support the Constitution, not the guy in the oval office. It's our constitutional duty as Americans to oust a tyrannical leader.

Even if he is just a puppet for the Cheney/Rumsfeld machine.

Man, I hate this guy.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Accidental Housekeeper said...

Trust me, I did my best! Given the alternative, though, I'm not sure we'd have been much better off.

9:31 AM  
Blogger gail said...

I agree with you 100%! However, I feel that he will never be impeached because his party is the one in party.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home